Kaiser Permanente’s Virtual Plus plans offer a suite of convenient, no-charge virtual options, with access to in-person care when needed. The plans are available to individual and family, small group, and large group clients.
Highlights of the plans include:
- Low monthly premiums.
- No charge or referral needed for virtual care, first in-person primary care visit, and all preventive care.
- Virtual care through 24/7 Care Chat online messaging or nurse phone line, scheduled video visits and phone appointments, e-visits, or email for nonurgent questions.
- Virtual visits with Kaiser Permanente doctors and clinicians.
- First prescriptions for new medications can be filled at an in-network pharmacy or through mail order. Most refills are through mail order.
- Worldwide in-person emergency and urgent care coverage.
You’ll find more details on our Virtual Plus plans on our producer website.