Busy entrepreneurs want health plans that are simple and easy to use — for the entrepreneurs and their workforce. Kaiser Permanente offers plan flexibility, help managing health care dollars, plus tools and resources that empower employees to be healthier and more productive.
Forms and sales tools
Small group contacts
We appreciate the opportunity to partner with you and we look forward to a productive relationship.
Find the right plan in 3 easy steps
Customize a health plan that fits your company’s size, needs,
and budget. (Adult and family dental benefits are optional.)
View our plans
1. Determine whether you’ll offer multiple plans
To offer 3 plans:
- Groups must have 10 to 24 employees
- You can offer any combination of Core and Access PPO plans
To offer up to 5 plans:
- Groups must have 25 to 50 employees
- If more than 3 plans are offered, one plan must be Core network
Groups must have at least 1 employee enrolled in each plan offered.
Federal regulations require that groups must have at least one common law employee enrolled to offer coverage. That means there must be at least one employee on the payroll who is not the owner or spouse of the owner.
2. Decide on your provider network(s)
CORE | Offered by Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington
- More than 1,000 providers2 — the highest-ranked medical group in the state1 — at Kaiser Permanente medical offices
- 30 Kaiser Permanente medical offices and pharmacies2
- More than 9,000 additional network providers and facilities2
ACCESS PPO | Offered by Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington Options, Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente medical offices and pharmacies
- Most providers and designated pharmacies in our service area, including UW Medicine, Swedish Physicians, MultiCare, CHI Franciscan, PeaceHealth, Providence, and more
- First Choice Health network providers for Oregon, Alaska, Montana, Idaho, and Washington
- First Health Network providers for all other states in the United States
- OptumRx network pharmacies
1Washington Health Alliance, 2017 Community Checkup www.wacommunitycheckup.org;
Ranking applies to Kaiser Permanente Washington’s medical group, Washington Permanente
Medical Group, P.C.
2OIC Provider Network Form A
3. Choose your coverage level(s)
All our plans include the same benefits. The main differences are seen in the monthly premiums versus the member’s cost shares.
|Cost to members when they get care|
(Copays, deductible, coinsurance)
4. Consider dental coverage
We work with Delta Dental of Washington to offer your employees dental coverage when paired with one of our 2019 medical plans. There are two optional plans to select from—Basic and Standard—that include coverage for your employees and their families.
Both plans fulfill the federal mandate to provide pediatric coverage for members up to age 19. If your employee does not choose one of them, the employee's medical plan will be automatically paired with a pediatric-only dental plan offered by Delta Dental.
Kaiser Permanente Small Group support
Kaiser Permanente's Small Group team is here to support you. We are available to answer questions regarding the following topics.
- Enrollment materials/brochure
- Group quotes
- Contract administration
- Open enrollment
- Producer Change
- Provider Directories
- Quoting portal questions
Small Group support can be reached at 1-800-542-6312 (WWA) / 1-800-497-2210 (EWA) or via email at email@example.com.
2019 Small Group Forms
Access PPO FAQ (PDF)
Group Master Application (PDF)
Rating Area Map (PDF)
Access PPO Key Providers (PDF)
Request a Quote (PDF)
Plan and benefit details
Lab & X-ray (LX) plans
These plans include unlimited lab tests and basic X-ray for only a copay, and are not subject to the deductible.
These include unlimited office visits for only a copay and are not subject to the deductible.
All our small business plans are available in these Washington counties: Benton, Columbia, Franklin, Island, King, Kitsap, Kittitas, Lewis, Mason, Pierce, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, Spokane, Thurston, Walla Walla, Whatcom, Whitman, Yakima.
Get Sales Packets
E-mail us with your request and you should receive packets within 3 to 5 business days.