Help your employees continue their health coverage
If your employees need help transitioning to new coverage, here are some ways for you to help them get started:
1. Create a communications plan
This outlines how you’ll incorporate our continuation of coverage tools into the employee experience.
2. Share communication materials with impacted employees
- Flyer with overview of options
- Description of resources for company intranet site
- Push-ready email outlining resources
- Offboarding overview
3. Share our How To Stay Covered webinar
- Check our webinar schedule.
- Post our on-demand recorded webinar on your intranet or in an employee email outreach.
- If many of your employees are impacted, talk to your Kaiser Permanente representative about scheduling a custom webinar.
4. Ask your Kaiser Permanente representative to contact your employees with coverage options
This requires at least a 4-week lead time before employees are impacted by any coverage changes.