Due to our ongoing integration with Kaiser Permanente’s systems and processes, there will be impacts to producer commission payments from Kaiser Permanente Washington starting in April 2018.
To align with Kaiser Permanente’s commission process, payments will be issued on the 15th of the month (instead of the second Friday).
- For the April payment, our goal is to issue payment on April 13.
- Starting in May, payments will be made on the 15th of the month.
- When the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday, the commission payment will be issued the following business day
- If you receive commissions electronically, your ACH payments will continue. There’s no action required to maintain your enrollment for electronic payment.
- If you receive physical commission checks, they’ll be mailed from the East Coast starting in April. You should anticipate that the mailing will take a few extra days. If you’d like to set up ACH electronic payment instead, please complete the Electronic Payment Enrollment Form.
Commission statements won’t change.
- If your commission is paid electronically, you’ll continue to receive an email with the supporting payment detail.
- If you receive physical commission checks, commission statements will be mailed from our office in Western Washington the same day the checks are mailed from the East Coast. This means that it’s possible you’ll receive your statement before your check arrives in the mail.
If you have any questions about this upcoming change to commission payments, please contact Producer Relations.