We’re excited to host you at this year’s Producer Forums, with 2 new premier events that offer more opportunities to connect with Kaiser Permanente leadership and learn about our new products and services through interactive experiences.
Our premier Producer Forums will feature
- Insightful perspectives by Kaiser Permanente Washington leaders Susan Mullaney, president, Joe Smith, vice president of Marketing, Sales & Business Development, and Paul Minardi, MD, president and CEO, Washington Permanente Medical Group
- Sessions detailing how our growth positions us to better serve our members
- Informative breakout sessions specific to lines of business
- Interactive exhibits showcasing our new products and services
Mark your calendars
- Seattle premier Producer Forum on Monday, September 16, at Hyatt Regency
- Spokane premier Producer Forum on Tuesday, September 17, at The Davenport Grand Hotel
Can’t make it to one of our premier events?
We have 3 standard Producer Forums where you can learn all you need to know about our 2020 plans:
- Tulalip Producer Forum on Monday, September 9, at Tulalip Resort & Casino
- Tacoma Producer Forum on Tuesday, September 10, at Hotel Murano
- Richland Producer Forum on Thursday, September 12, at Courtyard by Marriott
All Producer Forums start at 7 a.m. with breakfast. The program is from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.