Beginning this summer, Kaiser Permanente Individual and Family (KPIF) off-exchange members and mutual clients will begin receiving a new and improved premium billing statement. The new billing statement will make it easier to understand how much is owed, the details around what is due, and when and how to pay.
Enhancements will include:
- A more user-friendly format
- A clearer explanation of charges
- A new billing unit ID (BUID) for easy reference when making payments
- New payment instructions (electronic, phone, mail)
- Autopay promotion
- A non-discrimination notice
- New disclosures: Consequences for non-payment
Off-exchange members will be informed about the new premium statement this summer. Similar improvements will apply to statements for on-exchange members and clients who will be informed in late summer or early fall. We will keep you updated as to when the new premium billing statement will officially launch.