Kaiser Permanente is committed to providing high-quality, affordable health care services to all the communities we serve — which means we're continually exploring how we can operate more efficiently. Our most recent change is implementing a portfolio of over 90 Standard plans in our Large Group segment. As of July 1, we have been releasing Standard plan quotes with Large Group new sales proposals.
How this works
Your account-management partners will be mapping any current 2022 Large Group custom plan to the closest Standard plan. As a result, producers can expect reduced turnaround times on quotes and renewals, in addition to a more simplified renewal and quoting process. Our sales and account management teams will:
- Lead proposals and renewals with Standard plans for groups with 51 to 300 eligible employees
- Migrate Large Group accounts to Standard plans as they renew in 2023
- Provide a mapped renewal proposal and a summary of benefit changes for the 2023 plans
These predesigned Standard plans provide a more consistent approach for this market segment and are:
- Developed to provide clients with a user-friendly overview of plan options
- Designed to enable easier comparison between products
- Designed with the goal of being price-competitive in the market
Thank you for your patience as we complete this migration.