Victoria Lindholm has been promoted to manager of Medicare field sales following the recent retirement of Deborah Williams after a successful 34-year sales career with us.
Lindholm joined the organization in 2011 and has been a Medicare field sales executive since 2014. Her primary focus has been on sales activities in the South Sound and Kitsap Peninsula, as well as FEHB and PEBB Medicare sales. Her extensive knowledge of Medicare and consultative sales and her ability to build strong relationships will serve her well in her new position.
When to contact our Medicare field sales team
Contact Lindholm or one of the Medicare field sales executives:
- If you have new Medicare sales opportunities or if you’d like to partner with them on a community engagement activity
- If your house or agency would like additional training on the value of Kaiser Permanente and our Medicare Advantage portfolio of plans
- If your clients are interested in attending one of our sales webinars to learn more about Kaiser Permanente and our Medicare Advantage portfolio of plans. Their attendance will not affect your producer of record with your client.
When to contact our producer support team
Our I&F and Medicare producer support team can help you with:
- Book of business questions
- Eligibility issues
- Enrollment status
- Enrollment material and sales kit requests
- Access to Medicare Advantage certification and training
- Plan quotes and benefits
- Producer changes
- Online agent quote tool, access, set-up, and questions
See our sales contacts sheet for more details.