The Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner (OIC) has approved Kaiser Permanente Small Group plans and rates for 2022. Our Small Group portfolio will offer 21 plan options including 2 Virtual Plus plans, 9 Core HMO plans, and 10 Access PPO plans.
Please review the benefit comparison documents for changes such as:
- Rates increased an overall average of 2.92% on our Core HMO plans and 4.01% on our Access PPO plans.
- Some plan copays, deductibles, and out-of-pocket maximums have been modified.
- The Elect PPO network plan will no longer be offered. Members will be transitioned to Access PPO plans.
- A new Access PPO Visits Plus Silver HD plan offers $6,000/$12,000 in-network deductibles.
- The Access PPO out-of-network out-of-pocket maximum for all plans will be unlimited.
- Transplant services on HMO and PPO plans must be provided through locally and nationally contracted or approved transplant centers. All transplant services require preauthorization. Out-of-network transplants are not covered.
- The urgent care cost share will match the specialty care cost share on all plans.
For all plan details see our Small Group plan comparison overview.