We launched our newly refreshed secure producer portal on November 1, 2018, with improvements that make it easier than ever to do business with Kaiser Permanente Washington. You’ll find it all at kp.org/wa/producer.
Self-service tools have been expanded
More self-service options are a highlight of our new secure producer portal, giving you access to:
- Book of business and member rosters for your small and large groups.
- Current group census data that you can download yourself. Enrollment information is updated every night.
- Self-service password resets.
- A new small group quoting tool for 2019 with enhanced capabilities.
Action needed: If you haven’t done so already, please select an administrator to manage your secure portal privileges by completing the producer portal access agreement that we previously emailed to you. To make sure you can use the portal’s new features right away, please email or mail the agreement back to Lisa Mancillas as soon as possible.
Kaiser Permanente Washington
Attn: Lisa Mancillas
1300 SW 27th Street
Renton, WA 98057
Small group quoting tool gets even better
Did you know that 95% of our small group new sales quotes are generated by producers via our online quoting tool? It’s quick and easy, and now offers more tools than ever. Sign in to our new secure producer portal and you can:
- Compare high-level benefits and rates for up to 5 plans and provide turnkey reports that are ready to give to your clients.
- Use our ZIP-code checker to confirm, upfront, if a prospect is within our service area.
- Auto populate census information.
- Customize and auto populate employees’ information on enrollment forms.
Public producer website has improved too
Refreshing our public producer website is a work in progress, and we think you’ll notice that we’ve made significant improvements. Our goal is to make it easy for you to find and use the health plan information, sales forms, and other tools you need every day in your business.
We encourage you to check out the refreshed site at kp.org/wa/producer.