Join research and business leaders from Kaiser Permanente Washington at our annual Producer Forum, Compassionate Innovation for Healthy Futures, September 22 to 24. At this exclusive online program, you’ll hear about innovations in care delivery and health care plans. Keynote speakers will share progress on vaccine work, discoveries through community outreach, and how we’re redesigning entire care pathways with a focus on personalized, integrated care.
At our line-of-business webinars, you’ll learn about our new market differentiators that will help you position and sell Kaiser Permanente Washington products and services including:
- Advancements in virtual care
- Updates to health care plans and benefits
- Improvements in care delivery
- Strides in increased affordability
Reserve your spot now, and mark these dates and times on your calendar:
- Tuesday, September 22, keynote address, 10 to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 23, Individual and Family, 9 to 10 a.m.; Medicare, 11 a.m. to noon
- Thursday, September 24, Large Group, 9 to 10 a.m.; Small Group, 11 a.m. to noon.