The Kaiser Permanente mail-order pharmacy makes it easy for members to order prescriptions when and where it’s convenient for them. Prescription home delivery is free, and members can get up to a 3-month supply of medicine delivered to a home or office. Prescriptions arrive in as few as 1 to 2 days1, and same-day delivery is available in some areas. 2 In many cases, mail-order can lower prescription costs. To order prescriptions for home delivery, members:
- Sign in to kp.org/wa or the Kaiser Permanente Washington mobile app.
- Select “Medications,” then select “My Prescriptions.”
Prescriptions may also be ordered by calling 1-800-245-7979 (TTY 711). Kaiser Permanente pharmacists are available to help in person as well.
Transferring prescriptions for home delivery
Transferring prescriptions to use our mail-order pharmacy is also easy. To transfer prescriptions, members should have the following on hand:
- Their ID number and mailing address
- The prescription number, name, strength, and instructions
- The name of the prescribing doctor
Then, when members are ready to transfer a prescription:
- Sign in to kp.org/wa
- Select “Access Pharmacy Services,” and “Transfer prescriptions.”
Prescriptions may also be transferred via the mobile app:
- Select “Medications.”
- Select “Transfer a prescription.”
1 Members should receive medicine within 3-5 days. If not, they should call 1-800-245-7979 (TTY 711).
2 Same-day delivery is available for many prescriptions in most areas of Puget Sound, Spokane, and Bellingham.