Kaiser Permanente Medicare Advantage is rated 5 out of 5 Stars in every region we serve. This is also the 11th consecutive year that all Kaiser Permanente Medicare health plans have been rated 4.5 Stars or higher. The annual rating is awarded by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services for excellence, seamless care, outstanding service, and member satisfaction.
What 5 Stars means for your clients
Medicare-eligible people can use the annual enrollment period (AEP) between October 15 and December 7, 2021, to enroll in Kaiser Permanente Individual Medicare Advantage plans or make a change for January 1, 2022, as usual.
Then beginning December 8, 2021, our 5-Star rating provides Medicare-eligible people another enrollment opportunity with a one-time-use 5-Star special enrollment period (SEP). They may use this SEP to join our plan or make a plan change through November 30, 2022.
What our Individual Medicare Advantage plans offer
Kaiser Permanente offers Medicare Advantage plans for as low as $0 per month that include medical, hospital, and prescription drug coverage.1 Additional benefits include gym memberships, transportation, vision, dental, and more.
What you should do
- Continue to enroll your clients in 2022 Kaiser Permanente Medicare Advantage plans, now through December 7, 2021.
- Inform clients about the special enrollment period, December 8, 2021, through November 30, 2022.
- Direct prospective members to kp.org/medicarestars, which can help consumers understand the Medicare star quality ratings and how to choose the best plan.
- Review the national press release to learn more.
- Email KPWA.Medicare@kp.org with any questions, or call 1‑800‑581‑8252, and a member of our Medicare Sales and Producer Support team will respond as soon as possible.
1The Basic Medicare plan does not include prescription drug coverage.