Kaiser Permanente Washington 2023 Individual and Family sales kits are available for order and started shipping the week of October 17. New 2023 materials are also available at kp.org/wa/producer-kpif. Open enrollment for on-exchange and off-exchange is:
- November 1 to December 15 for a January 1 effective date
- December 16 to January 15 for a February 1 effective date
For faster off-exchange enrollment — and to ensure complete enrollment — please sign in to the agent portal at kp.org/wa/agentcenter or register at kp.org/wa/agentcenter‑register.
When preparing your clients for open enrollment, please keep in mind:
- The Account Change Form should be used for existing off-exchange clients who need to make changes to their policy.
- Washington Healthplanfinder is where existing on-exchange clients can make changes to their policy or existing off-exchange clients can switch to on-exchange plans.
- Producer of record will roll over from 2022 to 2023 if there is no gap in coverage. If there is a gap, a completed producer of record form will be required to re-establish the producer of record.
- If you’re using a paper application, be sure to double-check each section to ensure everything is completed and to avoid slowing down the enrollment process.
- There is a new mailing address and fax number for sending in enrollment documents such as the application, Account Change Form, and documentation for SEP enrollment:
Kaiser Permanente Individuals and Families
P.O. Box 23127
San Diego, CA 92193-9921
Fax number: 1-855-355-5334
- Clients enrolling with dependents 18 and younger, off-exchange, will need to enroll in a dental plan that offers pediatric dental coverage. This is federal and Washington state requirement. Outreach is scheduled for February 2023 to remind members of the requirement if no dental is selected during open enrollment.
Need support or help? Contact the Kaiser Permanente Washington Individual and Family Sales and Producer Support team at 1‑800‑474‑1079.