We're thrilled to announce that Kaiser Permanente Washington and Delta Dental of Washington have teamed up to offer Health360, an integrated medical and dental plan for whole body health.1
Health360 combines the medical excellence of Kaiser Permanente and pioneering dental care from Delta Dental in one plan. With bundled pricing and shared invoicing, Health360 makes it simple to manage a patient-first plan that can help save on employer costs.
Benefits for employers include:
- Combined quote for a medical and dental package
- Single point of contact for many aspects of medical and dental plan administration
- Member incentives focused on preventive dental care
- Enhanced dental benefits to help higher-risk patients stay healthy
Healthier employees, healthier bottom line
Health360 was designed to encourage healthy dental behaviors and better health care choices:
- Through our connected care network, we identify and reach out to at-risk patients for dental case management (specific diagnoses remain confidential).
- An extra dental cleaning and exam are offered annually, at no additional charge, to patients with qualifying conditions.
- Members who get dental preventive care can increase their dental maximum each year until they reach their annual maximum upper limit.
Health360 plan quotes are available starting September 1 for coverage effective January 1, 2021.
For more information, contact your large group sales executive or view our Health360 Sales Sheet.
1Health360 is available only to accounts in Washington state. Groups must be fully insured, with 51–300 enrolled subscribers, and have at least 75% of employees participating in the medical and dental plans. Kaiser Permanente and Delta Dental must be the sole carriers. National and multistate accounts are not eligible to offer Health360 plans.
2Jeffcoat, et al. "Impact of Periodontal Therapy on General Health: Evidence from Insurance Data for Five Systemic Conditions." Am J Prev Med 2014; 47(2): 166–174.